Legal advice for Cheque Dishonour by Expert Lawyers

Legal experts' opinion on recovering money from dishonoured cheques as well as defending a notice of cheque bounce received by you.

Have a legal question?
Ask our experts and get assured advice.

Cheque dishonour of a kerela compnay

We are from Delhi. We supply fire fighting equipment on credit basis all over India. We take PDC's from customers and where customers fail to pay cheques are returned. We have supplied goods of almost 6 lakhs to a customer and we have received only Rs. 50,000/-. One cheque is returned ...

Read Answers
Manish G. Varma

Adv. Manish G. Varma

MGV & Associates
Fort , Mumbai

Dishonoured cheque returned to company. how can i claim the ...

I was working for a financial company in Thane. After resigning they had issued a cheque for my pending salary of Rs. 50,000. The cheque was dishonored by the bank. On the companies request I had couriered the dishonored cheque to them and they had assured me that they will credit ...

Read Answers

Get Legal Help