Legal advice for Constitution by Expert Lawyers

Legal experts' opinion on writ petitions, public interest litigation, fundamental rights, surpassing of authority by police, etcetera.

Have a legal question?
Ask our experts and get assured advice.

Freedom of speech

I want to make a strong statement against the policies framed by our states political party because they are only for favour of the few.. However, I want to make sure what my rights are. They cannot try me for sedition, can they?

Read Answers
Manish Acharya

Adv. Manish Acharya

Andheri , Mumbai

Schools deny proper toilets for girl students

I recently went on a field trip to vasai and i visited a goverment run school. We interacted with the children there for sometime. I had to use the washroom when i was there so i asked where it was. I was told that there was only one toilet for ...

Read Answers

Get Legal Help