Constitution

Schools deny proper toilets for girl students

I recently went on a field trip to vasai and i visited a goverment run school. We interacted with the children there for sometime. I had to use the washroom when i was there so i asked where it was. I was told that there was only one toilet for the children that was used by the boys and the girls went to a small temporary toilet at the back of the school. The toilet at the back was filthy and very unhygenic. I went to the principle to complain and she said that they did not have enough funds to make a new toilets for the girls. In a country where girls are denied education, if parents agree to send their girls to school they are met with such low standards. How can i help those little girls?

Expert Advice

Firstly you make all this conversation on paper and write a letter to all authorities asking for reply in 15 days that why this facilities has not been provided to them then you can file a writ petition or PIL

Did you find this helpful?YES

DISCLAIMER: The guidance provided above by the lawyers is based solely on the limited information made available to them by the respective querist. These answers are general guidelines and not specific legal advice or legal opinion. All answers are made in individual capacity and do not reflect the opinions of any employer or organisation. Kindly refer to MyLegalWork's Terms & Conditions of use.

Need Legal Help?

Get legal help before its too late! Our legal experts help about 200+ people evryday with the right legal help. All the experts are verified legal professionals with minimum experience of 3 years.

Get Legal Help

Get Legal Help