Child custody

Hi - ex in laws of one of my friend's have filed a child custody case in a Pune court. We do not know too many details about the case except that the case number is possibly a/a/777. Is this a correct case number? How can we find out more details? pl assist! PS: I am travelling so might not be available on phone. Pl respond on email. Thanks much in advance!

Expert Advice

Hello, If a case has been filed against you, a copy of the petition must be properly served on you along with notice to appear on the next date. You can proactively find out more about the using eCourt Services. Please find the link for your ready reference here: Since you are unclear about the details of the case, I suggest searching by party name. Best of luck. Priyanka.

Did you find this helpful?YES

DISCLAIMER: The guidance provided above by the lawyers is based solely on the limited information made available to them by the respective querist. These answers are general guidelines and not specific legal advice or legal opinion. All answers are made in individual capacity and do not reflect the opinions of any employer or organisation. Kindly refer to MyLegalWork's Terms & Conditions of use.

Need Legal Help?

Get legal help before its too late! Our legal experts help about 200+ people evryday with the right legal help. All the experts are verified legal professionals with minimum experience of 3 years.

Get Legal Help

Get Legal Help