Property

Possibility of legal dispute in future

Both parents have expired. Sisters have given NOC to transfer property in my name. Can they or their legal heirs, in future, raise any legal dispute over the land/property? If they can, then how do I safeguard myself once and for all.

Expert Advice

If your sister has given you NOC then get it registered in your area and if she is having any child who are above to 18 and 21 then take their signature on the same NOC and if the childrens are minor then take your sister undertaking that the property has been given to you under all circumstances and no one from her heirs will claim in the property and if any thing happens then she will take care of this and she will b responsible for this and she will support you in future too. Better you personally meet lawyer he will do the needful.

Did you find this helpful?YES

Once the NOC has been given and the property has been transfered to your name it cannot be revoked. If your sisters have not given the NOC under pressure, misrepresentation, undue influence etc. then it cannot be challenged. Be rest assured that the property will belongs only to you after the transfer has taken place.

Did you find this helpful?YES

DISCLAIMER: The guidance provided above by the lawyers is based solely on the limited information made available to them by the respective querist. These answers are general guidelines and not specific legal advice or legal opinion. All answers are made in individual capacity and do not reflect the opinions of any employer or organisation. Kindly refer to MyLegalWork's Terms & Conditions of use.

Need Legal Help?

Get legal help before its too late! Our legal experts help about 200+ people evryday with the right legal help. All the experts are verified legal professionals with minimum experience of 3 years.

Get Legal Help

Get Legal Help