Brus Chambers

Brus Chambers



Brus Chambers, is a partnership firm organised and registered in Mumbai, under the Indian Partnership Act. The firm is also registered with the Bombay High Court as Advocates & Solicitors and with the Bombay Incorporated Law Society as Solicitors. All partners are registered on the rolls of their respective Bar Councils to practice law while some partners are advocates on record on the rolls of the Supreme Court of India and also as solicitor (non-practising) of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. Brus Chambers is also registered with the Income Tax department having its Pan and Tan number. Brus Chambers is an independent, specialised law firm established under the laws of India accepting work from all overseas law firms, domestic and international corporates, government bodies etc and all those seeking assistance from our law firm. Our aim is to provide consistently high quality advice, understanding the commercial environment in which our clients operate. We offer in-depth local knowledge and a uniquely global perspective.


Mumbai; New Delhi; New York




Lawyers Registered




Blogs Written


Questions Answered


Admiralty, Shipping & Maritime Corporate, Commercial/ M&A Projects, Infrastructure, Oil, Gas & Energy Arbitration & Commercial Litigation Real Estate P&I and Insurance Banking, Finance & Capital Markets


Uttam Hathi

Adv. Uttam Hathi

Brus Chambers
Fort , Mumbai


Recent Queries Answered by Brus Chambers's Lawyers

Can i apply for harassment against my own family and get com...

I'm a 22 year old girl. My entire life I've been subjected to ill treatment from my family and have faced taunts abuse etc. I've been beaten up by my dad at several occasions starting from a tender age of 10. He also abuses me all the time. I have an older ...

Read Answers

Conveyance deed of chs

My flat is in joint name. The first owner has expired and his will is pending for probate. Society has initiated action for Conveyance Deed for transferring ownership of plot from builder's name to society's name. Society is making the conveyance of my flat in the name of past owner, ...

Read Answers

Get Legal Help