Advocate Manish G. Varma

Book a Consultation

Fort , Mumbai

Proprietor at MGV & Associates

Area of Expertise : Wills, Succession & TrustPropertyPatent, Trade Mark & Copyright (IPR)Employment & ServiceDocumentationCorporate Civil

Languages Known: HindiEnglish Marathi

  • 14

    Years of experience

  • 6

    Legal advices given

  • 0

    Blogs written

Meet Adv. Manish G. Varma

I am Practising Lawyer with over 13 years of Legal Experience in Indian Laws. My work background includes Law Firm experience, Counselling Clients on a broad range of complex Commercial, Legal and Strategic Issues. Over the years I have been fortunate to work with leading Banks, Companies and Institutions in India and Overseas. I have had the opportunity to work with various Clients in various areas including Project Financing, Real Estate Transactions, Legal Documentation, Advisory and Due Diligence. I have expertise and experience inter alia in the areas of: • Company Incorporation • Corporate Policies • Contract Review and Contract Administration • Employment Laws • Intellectual Property Rights • Information Technology • Legal Compliance Audit and Management • Legal Due Diligence • Legal Advisory / Regulatory Advisory • Litigation Advisory • Project Financing • Product Registration • Real Estate Transactions • General Legal Services

Courts of Practice

Labour Court High Court Company Law Tribunal City Civil Court


B.Com., LL.B.


Recent Queries Answered by Advocate Manish G. Varma

Mother's flat

My mother has a flat in dadar. I am her elder son and i have 2 sisters. I would like to know if my mother can transfer the flat in my name or make a gift deed to me without telling my sisters about such transfer?

Read Answers

Over paid by previous employer

I was previously working with another private limited company. I went on 2 months of sick leave for an operation. I did not join the company back. I have not received the exit letter from them. By mistake the company deposited 2 months extra salary in my account. I did not realise ...

Read Answers

Get Legal Help